Old June 6th 04, 09:09 PM
karg

Default FS: Sony 2010 receiver

I am selling a Sony 2010 receiver.

Radio shows usage wear, scrapes on bottom, works fine. I used to listen to
US Coast Guard and Military utilities. Antenna is straight. Also includes
a homemade fet protector for external antenna. I am at least the second
owner, origional owner replaced antenna fet and warned me to protect the
radio when using a external antenna ( I used a 20' random wire). Includes
radio and fet protector box. Radio will be bubble and box packed. I am
selling some of my stuff to finance other hobbies.

$175 + $10 Ground/USPS shipping
Advance money order only.
Please email if interested. Please do not respond with counter offer or
trade. I will not respond.

Thanks

Pictures at following link;
http://home.comcast.net/~kagilpin/sony2010.htm