Old September 5th 04, 05:05 PM
Richard Fry

Richard Clark wrote
"Richard Fry" wrote:
if transmitters have a 50 ohm source impedance,

It seems you find controversy where there is none. :-)
I would again suggest you read what I wrote, and
point out what exactly your contention is with IT.

_________________

OK. Earlier you wrote, "To date in this matter, I have yet to see any
concrete value of source Z offered from those of the NOT 50 Ohms camp.
Further, I have yet to see any of them offer any experimental confirmation
of their assertion (made rather simple by the exhibition of uncertainty)."

Our controversy is illustrated by my posts with an opposite conclusion,
beginning last night and continuing this morning.

As for experimental evidence, I report some in my post here of a few minutes
ago about making refl coeff measurements of TV transmit antenna systems.

Mendenhall's paper also has experimental evidence of this. I will email it
to you.

I trust my contention is now clear to you.

RF