Old June 7th 04, 03:14 PM
David

Your average American lives in a big fantasy construct and has a very
inaccurate idea of what is really happening. This is the way they are
nurtured and trained from a very early age. Luckily, I am wired
differently and can see the machine.

I'm sure he was a very nice fellow, but the world was made a more
dangerous place under his watch and we are now dealing with his
mistakes.

On 7 Jun 2004 03:17:02 -0700, (RHF) wrote:

DAVID,

Say what you will.

But that does not change the fact that anywhere from
2/3 to 3/4 of Americans in the last several years say:

That they "Liked" Ronald W Reagan as a person and thought
that he was a 'good' President and had respected him [.]

I know that this simple fact causes Liberal Democrats
to "See Red" and 'Galls' the Leftist Media Elite to speak
a few Kind-Words now at his passing.

God Blessing Be Upon the Soul of Ronald W Reagan
and Grant his Family and Friends Peace and Comfort
at the Loss of a Loved One - Amen ~ RHF
.
.