Old June 7th 04, 07:11 PM
Al Arduengo

"applecores" writes:

"Mike Terry" wrote in message

snip

Birnbaum suggested, too, that while utilities are slow to act, they will
begin to deploy BPL systems over the next year or two. The biggest issue,

he
said, is the incentive for utilities to invest in broadband technology."

I'll be happy when BPL finally comes along and every
tinfoil-hat'ted kook who said this was the end of the
world sees that nothing is wrong with their SW.

Uh *huh*....

In other news:

JUN 05: After years of drooling on himself and complaining
that pancakes attack him at night, ex-President Ronald Reagan
succumbs to the ravages of dottering stupidity. A grateful nation
orders Biggie Fries and moves on............

Prick.

plonk

http://www.citizented.com/atdp2004.html

Death borders upon our birth, and our cradle
stands in the grave. Our birth is nothing but
our death begun.
--Bishop Hall