Old June 8th 04, 01:03 AM
RHF

Curmudgeon Man,

"He had the city of Berkely gassed by helicopters in the 60's."

Check your facts he never did any to the 'city of Berkely'.

OBTW: Why do all of your posting have this included in the Reference Line:
? ? ? ? ? ? ?

One Wonders ~ RHF
..
..
= = = (Curmudgeon Man) wrote in message
= = = ...
On 7 Jun 2004 03:18:00 -0700,
(RHF) wrote:

Curmudgeon,

Say what you will.

But that does not change the fact that anywhere from
2/3 to 3/4 of Americans in the last several years say:

That they "Liked" Ronald W Reagan as a person and thought
that he was a 'good' President and had respected him [.]

I know that this simple fact causes Liberal Democrats
to "See Red" and 'Galls' the Leftist Media Elite to speak
a few Kind-Words now at his passing.

God Blessing Be Upon the Soul of Ronald W Reagan
and Grant his Family and Friends Peace and Comfort
at the Loss of a Loved One - Amen ~ RHF

He was a bigger than life man with a quick warm smile and he made a great figurehead. His popularity was probably mostly due to his acting career.

But to say he was the Greatest President????

He had the city of Berkely gassed by helicopters in the 60's. I don't think there is anyone else that can make that claim. What a guy. LOL

.
.
= = = curmudg@eon (Curmudgeon) wrote in message
= = = ...
On Sun, 06 Jun 2004 23:48:34 GMT, David wrote:

Reagan is largely responsible for the mess we're in today.

Reagan nurtured the Mujihadeen, including Osama. Reagan gace Saddam
the chemical weapons he used on the Kurds.

http://www.fas.org/irp/offdocs/walsh/

Ronald Reagan did a lot of damage.

And just like Ronald the Republicans can't recall any of it.

Greatest President my ASS.

..