Old June 8th 04, 01:50 AM
JJ

applecores wrote:

Oh-contraire dear friend, that will be great!

Just stop and think a moment!

No more Brother Stair and his endless predictions or kooky "the
phone line is now open" call-in's from trailer parks across amerika...
No more James Lloyd and his psychotic maniacal laugh...
No more 'Pastor' Pete Peckerhead Peters and his neo-nazi supremacist
drivel...
No more Alex Jones and his high-blood pressure rantings telling off
callers...

My glub, radio will NEVER be the same! (don't hold yer breath)

Those programs don't exist as far as I am concerned anyway as I never
listen to them. If those programs bother you and you listen to them
anyway, then you have a problem.
As far as jamming up the entire HF spectrum with BPL just to get rid of
a few nutty SW broadcasters is pretty stupid.