Old September 5th 04, 07:19 PM
Richard Clark

On Sun, 5 Sep 2004 12:21:21 -0500, "Richard Fry"
wrote:

"Richard Clark" wrote
"Richard Fry" wrote:

You assume

That is called a punt.

__________

Neither of us can write that our conclusion about that spec was based on
fact. Neither of us knows.

Hi OM,

This is called indicting your own authority - far more desperate than
a punt.

So,to this point you have failed to offer a technical discussion
(Xeroxed work of others accomplishments offered in its place is rather
banal), no personal experience at the bench to support your thesis,
you condemn your own authority, and you complain of my attitude. Of
those, perhaps the last is accurate as I find your responses to my
technical comments (supported by others you claimed would not rise to
a common camp) are met with risible content.

Even in the comedic foray you are seriously mismatched.

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC