Old June 9th 04, 01:21 AM
Tom2000

On 8 Jun 2004 03:13:38 -0700, (Gabriel) wrote:

By the way, I'm in Balearic Islands.

LOL, Gabriel!

I would have killed for a contact with you in '90 or '91, when I
was actively DXing. I don't think I even *heard* a station from the
Balearics back then, much less worked one.

I don't suppose I'd get much mileage from a Usenet contact with an
EA6 - just isn't the same. But just in case it counts some day,
here's...

EA6VQ DE AB9B 5NN SEATTLE SEATTLE TU 73 dit dit g

Good luck with your RDS project. I know little about the subject,
but I've been following your thread with great interest.

Very 73,

Tom