Old June 10th 04, 03:14 PM
David

My favorite feature of Smart R8 Control 32 is the fact it remembers
your entries so you can go back.

On Thu, 10 Jun 2004 08:02:35 -0500, "Brian Hill"
wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message
That could very well be. I looked at the discs that I have here and it's

the
version for Windows95.

I had popped it on the other puter I had that had Win95 on it and looked

at it,
but I've never really been interested in computer control of the radio.

You should try it Steve. I'm like you . I like using the tunning knob but I
also like the software for easier direct entry of freqs and it remembers all
the differant entries you make so if I'm listening to say the BBC and also
listening for pirates. I can just toggle quickly through em all and not miss
much of a program I'm listening to on another station. It just makes the
radio a little more versatile. RLDB is still being written by Mark and its a
good resorce too.