Old June 13th 04, 03:35 AM
no_spam_here

Lets see. Mr. Reagan sent troops into Grenada to rescue some students.
Makes him the big hero. The NYC cops could have done the same thing.
So other than breaking a union, raising the social security age and
bankrupting the commies he almost bankrupted this country. Cuts taxes
and then raises them again. Increases the national debt and wins 2
terms. Beats Carter(any republican could have beat him) and then wins
one for the gipper, oh ya, he was the gipper. So I am reprehensible? I
think not. Get your head out you rear. Mr. Bush is really no
different. Another one termer just like dad.

Telamon wrote in message ...
In article ,
(no_spam_here) wrote:

Snip

So now I guess 'Tall Red' and me are both idiots.

Snip

Yes and I would add morally reprehensible.