Old June 13th 04, 02:31 PM
David

Reagan was not the Gipper. That was a movie.

Reagan instituted ''civil forfeiture'' where the government seizes
personal property without due process. Reagan was a traitor and an
all-around bunghole.

On Sun, 13 Jun 2004 05:04:16 GMT, Telamon
wrote:

In article ,
(no_spam_here) wrote:

Lets see. Mr. Reagan sent troops into Grenada to rescue some students.
Makes him the big hero. The NYC cops could have done the same thing.
So other than breaking a union, raising the social security age and
bankrupting the commies he almost bankrupted this country. Cuts taxes
and then raises them again. Increases the national debt and wins 2
terms. Beats Carter(any republican could have beat him) and then wins
one for the gipper, oh ya, he was the gipper. So I am reprehensible? I
think not. Get your head out you rear. Mr. Bush is really no
different. Another one termer just like dad.

Telamon wrote in message
In article ,
(no_spam_here) wrote:

Snip

So now I guess 'Tall Red' and me are both idiots.

Snip

Yes and I would add morally reprehensible.

łGet your head out you rear.˛ Now there is a nice sentence.

Yes, you are a reprehensible top poster. Do I have to keep repeating
myself?

No I do not think the NYC cops could invade Grenada.

You got one thing right Reagan was the Gipper.