Old June 14th 04, 02:36 AM
Frank Dresser

"Telamon" wrote in message

I have sent a dozen responses to the other two newsgroups asking them to
stop cross posting.

I don't like playing netcop but I will report them if it continues.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Here's an excerpt from the rec.radio.shortwave charter:

"This group is intended to be a place where ANY radio monitoring topic can
and
should be discussed. We are happy to hear from posters who listen to any
part
of the radio or microwave spectrum, from DC to daylight. We discuss topics
of
almost any kind, ranging from (but not limited to) shortwave broadcasting,
DXing small or distant shortwave stations, utility and teletype monitoring,
military eavesdropping, station schedules, QSLing sw broadcasters, spectrum
usage, equipment design and modifications, antennas, receiver reviews and
recommendations, and many more."

"Despite what the newsgroup name might imply, we definitely DO NOT limit
discussions to shortwave only. Any radio-related topics are welcome."

http://www.faqs.org/faqs/radio/monitoring/introduction/

Frank Dresser