Old June 14th 04, 02:52 AM
dxAce

Telamon wrote:

In article ,
dxAce wrote:

Telamon wrote:

In article ,
dxAce wrote:

Telamon wrote:

In article ,
(John Byrns) wrote:

Please delete rec.radio.shortwave from the news group header.

I'll say one thing about this group currently posting: They use more
complicated words than Bryant does!

Like just about any technical newsgroup it is a painful read. Half the
time stuff is wrong and then other people try to correct mistakes or
misunderstandings. You can sit there and watch the threads drift closer
to and then away from being correct and it just drives me nuts.

Worse sometime the correct answer is posted and others go on with the
wrong ideas anyway. Really sucks. These groups generally have
humongously long threads.

Then there is always at least one retard to stir the crap.

Darn, I always tend to connect the dublistoid to the hummingifier via an
entrencher with a 10 megohm resistor shunted to ground through a
demystifier and it seems to work for me *almost* every time!

Makes you long for the days of "your radio sucks threads."

Yes, I believe it does.