Old June 14th 04, 03:17 AM
Frank Dresser

"Telamon" wrote in message

What does this have to do with listening to SW or BCB?

Well, a hi-fi AM tuner would be a BCB radio.

These guys are have their own conversation on radio design in another
group. More power to them. Why the need to cross post it?

I posted in on this topic a couple of days ago. I was going to ask Steven
Swift about his AM detector distortion numbers, but John Byrns did it first.
I think it's an interesting thread, on-topic and polite. That's a rare
triple play on rrs!

If I or anyone else wants to they can subscribe to the other groups and
join in.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

I've been reading it from rec.radio.shortwave. I'm happy to see it here.

Frank Dresser