Old June 14th 04, 05:15 AM
Telamon

In article ,
"Frank Dresser" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message

I'm listening to RNZ and Australia right now and I was listening to
radio Japan and radio Netherlands earlier today. I've spent a few hours
listening to them and I won't the mention others listened to for less
then 15 minutes.

Who did you listen to today?

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Woke up in time for George W. Gentry, I hate to miss that. Caught Brother
Stair for a while. I also heard some boring preachers I can't identify. I
missed Texe Marrs.

Heard some Dr. Dean on WLS. Listened to some jazz on the FM side.

You can't miss Brother Stair on the bands.

Always heard him on the 60, 41 meter bands. Lately he seems to be on 31
meters a lot. Heard him today in two places on the 16 meter band at the
same time. Could not miss him if I tried.

You must usually listen to Texe Marrs on WWCR 5070 right?

--
Telamon
Ventura, California