Old June 14th 04, 10:53 AM
Telamon

In article ,
(no_spam_here) wrote:

Telamon wrote in message
In article ,
(no_spam_here) wrote:

Telamon wrote in message
.
..
In article ,
(no_spam_here) wrote:

Snip

Shortwave international broadcast is taking it's last gasping
breaths.

Yes you are morally reprehensible.

Why don't you expand on your comment. How am I reprehensible? I air
my point of view and you don't like what I have to say so I am
morally reprehensible?

1. You are a top poster and that is a cardinal sin. This shows
disrespect for Usenet conventions and people that read the news group.

2. You claim the demise of short wave in a short wave listeners news
group just to be provocative.

3. You don't listen to short wave radio while posting disruptive
nonsense to the RRS newsgroup. You are just here to be a Troll.

4. Your purpose of just being a Troll makes you in my eye morally
reprehensible.

I highly doubt that anything will come of discourse with you other than
nonsense.

So you are saying that anyone that top posts and doesn't agree is
reprehensible?

Yes. Trolls are notoriously not agreeable.

So I'm a troll but at least I do have something to say

So far so good

and what I have to say is accurate.

There you went off the deep end

Another thing I have to say is that ShortWave radio as we know it
will be dead in 5 years.

"Yawn"

Too much expense and too little return for most countries. Oh by the
way, taking that little Sony to Mexico and listening to BC or MW
isn't the same thing as international broadcasters. BcB or MW
broadcasters are supported by paid ads not supported by government.

No I was listening to SA and CA on short wave.

I listened to the US on BCB.

Try to keep up OK.

--
Telamon