Old June 14th 04, 01:24 PM
RHF

PT,

Fair Play is after all FAIR PLAY !

I guess we all at RRS should start posting Reception Reports to:

* rec.antiques.radio+phono

* rec.audio.tubes

Just for the Fun of It ~ RHF
..
..
= = = Patrick Turner wrote in message
= = = ...
Telamon wrote:

In article ,
"Frank Dresser" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
(John Byrns) wrote:

Please delete rec.radio.shortwave from the news group header.

Thanks.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

What's the problem? This is a radio related discussion.

Frank Dresser

What does this have to do with listening to SW or BCB?

The discussion has everything to do with listening to the BCB,
and radio theory.

The subject you object to so strongly is neither political, religious,
commercial, or sexual, so why not just let the subject run out of steam
like all threads eventually do?

Patrick Turner.

These guys are have their own conversation on radio design in another
group. More power to them. Why the need to cross post it?

If I or anyone else wants to they can subscribe to the other groups and
join in.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California