Old June 14th 04, 03:53 PM
Frank Dresser

"Telamon" wrote in message

You can't miss Brother Stair on the bands.

Always heard him on the 60, 41 meter bands. Lately he seems to be on 31
meters a lot. Heard him today in two places on the 16 meter band at the
same time. Could not miss him if I tried.

This has been a great week for the Brother Stair listeners. So much backing
down from his false predictions of the Reagan Administration. One of his
callers was sure Planet X is still out there, and could fly by any minute.
And there could be big things happening in the next five months. Why five
months and not four months or six months? Don't know -- stay tuned!!

You must usually listen to Texe Marrs on WWCR 5070 right?

I don't always get to listen during the evenings, but I wanted to listen to
Texe on Sunday night. Then it slipped my mind. Oh, well. Brothers Gentry
and Stair made up for it.

Frank Dresser