Old June 15th 04, 12:39 PM
dxAce

Telamon wrote:

In article ,
Jeffrey D Angus wrote:

Telamon wrote:

In article ,
Jeffrey D Angus wrote:

Telamon wrote:

I don't care about your opinion and did not ask for it. I don't
care if other people posting from the other
rec.antiques.radio+phono or rec.audio.tubes think as you do.

I'm not interested in a debate about cross posting.

I have made a repeated, polite requests for this to stop so are
you guys from rec.antiques.radio+phono or rec.audio.tubes going to
behave or not?

Please respond as to whether you will stop or not that's all I
want to know.

This is it guys I'm not asking again.

Can we have that in writing?

'Cause the simple answer is we ain't going to stop cross posting
just because YOU have YOUR knickers in a knot.

You a moron or something? Did I speak to you or did you READ it.

What a bozo.

You posted to a public forum. As a matter of fact, you CROSS posted
the three groups, including the one I normally read. RAR+P.

Yeah. Since you and the other bozos started cross posting I don't know
which group you post from or read. Sure I could subscribe to the other
groups and figure it out but why bother.

You did not address your posting to anyone in particular, other than
the people in RAT and RAR+P.

Yeah I did. I responded to you idiot. You must smoke up a large cloud
before posting.

However, you specifically asked if "we" were going to stop. The
answer is no.

I told you I'm through asking you to stop bozo. Got a reading
comprehension problem.

The simple fact is that nobody really gives a damn what you think.

Your disregard for anyone else's desire noted.

Nobody gives a damn about you either.

Although this is a public forum I doubt anyone cares what you think
either.

Flame all you want.

Thanks for your permission. If I had found the Trolling spoke person for
rec.antiques.radio+phono and rec.audio.tubes it would have saved some
time. What took you so long.

Oh well water over the dam and all that.

So what use does a pot smoking idiot with reading comprehension problems
have for tubes, phono's or antiques anyway? I think a person of your
caliber would have no use for any of it other than sniffing the varnish
or glue used to restore the stuff.

Amen.