Old June 15th 04, 01:05 PM
Telamon

In article , Bill
wrote:

Telamon wrote:
In article , Bill
wrote:

Telamon wrote:

This is it guys I'm not asking again.

WHEW! I guess that means you'll stop being a pest.

Just the opposite Bill. How are things in PR?

All's well. Lighten up, Telamon. This is a good topic for all
three groups and could use some input from the vantage point of the
denizens of each one.

We all have our limitations Bill.

I'm doing my best to endear myself to the fine people cross posting from
rec.antiques.radio+phono and rec.audio.tubes.

Sure hope I've made a good impression with them.

You used to have a web page with the radios you restored. Still have it?

I don't know why these threads don't get cross posted to several other
dozen newsgroups that have radio in the title. I think the amateur
groups would benefit from these threads. Those people are interested in
BS and radio design after all. Seems like a good fit to me.

Here I was all worried what was going to happen to rec.radio.shorwave
since the Bryant hiatus.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California