Old June 15th 04, 09:37 PM
John Kapinos

Many years ago there was an outfit named Torrestronics in, I beleive, Ohio
that sold some pretty neat readouts that worked with about any radio known
to man at the time, including the Frg-7 and DX160. You might come up with
one on E-bay or one of those places.
kap
"lavozdelsinu" wrote in message
Can anyone recommend a good commercially manufactured digital frequency
display (preferably not in kit form) for the DX-160? I got a very nice
DX-160 on eBay, but if not too much trouble would like to add on digital
display. I have a Gilfer GAR-7 on my FRG-7, but I'm not sure if it would
work on the DX-160 since it is not of the Wadley-loop type design.Haven't
been able to find anything on the search engines, but surely there must be
something I could use, I would think....

A.N. Durden III
Albany, GA.