Old June 16th 04, 07:44 AM
Steven Dinius

Telamon wrote in message ...
In article ,
dxAce wrote:

Dan wrote:

On Tue, 15 Jun 2004 05:44:35 GMT, Telamon
wrote:

In article ,
Jon Noring wrote:

I'm the one who started and cross-posted the related topics (of
building a tube-based AM receiver) to the three newsgroups, including
rec.radio.shortwave.

Nevertheless, I believe the threads are sufficiently on-topic to
r.r.s. to not warrant some pro-active effort to try to stop.

I've sent a complaint to your news provider. We will see if they think
the same way you do.

I just sent two complaints to about Telamon trying
to disrupt an on-topic discussion. I suggest everyone involved in
this thread do the same. Include a complete, abusive or threatening
messsage from Telamon including headers. They're not hard to find.

Heck, post it again!

Some people just don't know how to play nice.

You couldn't have said it better it yourself. Most of the sex groups
are in alt. Go jerk off in that corner.