Old June 17th 04, 04:40 PM
Michael Bryant

From: "-=jd=-"

I had strong suspicions that the foot-prints up and down MWB's back were
your size...

Bryant needs to learn that freedom-of-speech works both ways. If he wants
to leverage his right to free speech in an unethical manner, then he (by
default) agrees to be called on it and have that speech attributed
(correctly and properly) directly to himself.

Shame on him and anyone who defends or agrees with MWB's behavior &
tactics. If they want to blame someone, thay can look squarely at MWB...

Look, JD, I didn't do anything to Steve Lare. Whoever Curmudgeon is, I am not
him. I don't even think Steve did anything to me, though I believe others have
used the info he posted to cause as many personal problems for me as possible.

If you want a clue who Curmudgeon might be, look up who uses the phrase
BWAHAHAHA, as Curmudgeon has in several posts. Two likely candidates. One is
Roger Wiseman.

Please let me leave this group without your constant defamations. I am not
Curmudgeon and you know there is not the slightest proof I am. Anyone that
tried to cancel Steve's NG access was wrong. don't make unfair accusations. I
though you had more integrity, even if I did disagree with you politically.

Get a life, JD. Leave me out of it.

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,