Old June 18th 04, 11:03 PM
Jim Douglas

Fired over your postings on the web, right, and I have a bridge to sell ya!

"dxAce" wrote in message
Steve,

I can only assume that you did that because you assume I'm Curmudgeon.
Guess
what? I'm not. Really. I think that his complaints to your newsgroup
provider
were wrong and reprehensible. His constant harassment of your was
hypocritical
and probably from someone that was attempting to make you go off on on
me.
Thus, the "puppet" language. I don't even know how to fake IP addresses.

Steve, you've cost me my job. Maybe you didn't do it, but someone did
using the
address you posted. I don't know what to say. I'm sorry for my
involvement in
making this such a super-heated situation. I'm due to go to the hospital
for
surgery in just an hour or so, and this has not helped. This has left me

without the means to support my family.

I will never set foot in this NG again under any name. I sincerely
apologize to
Stave Lare for anything I've ever done that pushes a human being to
engagee in
this type of nonsense.

Steve, there are obviously people in here that want to push you into
doing
silly things. They are not me.

Finished, forever, with this nonsense.

Curmudgeon, whoever you are, please stop bothering Steve! He will simply
keep
assuming it's me. And that's already caused enough damage in my life.

Gone,

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A
GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
(remove "nojunk" to reply)

Just reposting this out of morbid curiosity.