Old June 19th 04, 04:12 AM
Frank White

In article , says...

On Fri, 18 Jun 2004 15:43:03 GMT, m II
wrote:

T. Early wrote:
Was there an official passing of the torch from MWB to you, or was it
more of an unspoken understanding?

Also, why don't you learn something about fair usage and copyright
infringement, or does not that not matter if "the cause" is just?

Perhaps an example is in order. I don't use use drugs, therefore I'm
not a Bush supporter. Being in a magnanimous mood however, I'd like
to share an article. Note the attribution at the end of the quote.

mike

Being a Canadian, you really can't support anyone. Bottom line...you
don't matter.

Tracy

Interestingly, unless you're a voter in one of the 17 swing
states that will determine who the next President is (Florida,
Missouri. Ohio, etc: States with enough electorial votes to
make a difference, and where there is no preponderance of
Democrats (as in California) or Republicans (as in Texas) to
insure the state will go one way or the other); I say, unless
you're in one of those states, you don't matter, either, in
the current Presidential race.

BusinessWeek had a article on that, just this week...

FW