Old June 19th 04, 10:31 PM
Diverd4777

You cannot copyright a Title, or so I've heard..

( & I HOPE Ray Bradbury's sales just SOAR !! ; anyone remember
" The Sound Of Thunder" or " The Pedestrian" ?)

In article , "mi-oldradios"
writes:

Moore ;-p lawyers getting rich on this one.

.. .
Saturday, June 19, 2004

LOS ANGELES -- An angry Ray Bradbury is demanding an apology from
filmmaker Michael Moore for lifting the title from his classic
science-fiction novel "Fahrenheit 451," for his new documentary
"Fahrenheit 9/11."

"He didn't ask my permission," Bradbury, 83, told The Associated Press
on Friday. "That's not his novel, that's not his title, so he
shouldn't have done it."

(article continues at
http://www.newsmax.com/archives/arti...8/215229.shtml)