Old June 19th 04, 10:41 PM
Diverd4777

True; unless you're in a " Swing State" you don't get bombarded with Bush "
Attack" ads
& here in NY, it's a given that Kerry wins
- So we only get the Bush " Attack" ads..

Never voting for Bush; Never...; Just don't have the $$$

Dan

In article , (Frank
White) writes:

Interestingly, unless you're a voter in one of the 17 swing
states that will determine who the next President is (Florida,
Missouri. Ohio, etc: States with enough electorial votes to
make a difference, and where there is no preponderance of
Democrats (as in California) or Republicans (as in Texas) to
insure the state will go one way or the other); I say, unless
you're in one of those states, you don't matter, either, in
the current Presidential race.

BusinessWeek had a article on that, just this week...

FW