Old June 20th 04, 03:58 PM
David

This is about perception more than fact.

They have no military machine but do plenty of damage with knives.

We burn the skin off children by remote control.

This cycle of violence is a downward spiral that can only end badly.
There will be no victor; lots and lots of victims.

On Sat, 19 Jun 2004 09:13:52 -0700, "Namikis"
wrote:

I am not concerned with Bush personally, but I am *****ed* with Alqueda,
and beginning to develop a definite anti-muslim feeling. As much as we
probably do not undertsand their culture, they definitely do not understand
ours. By cutting off the heads of of these unfortunate people alqueda is
fueling my resolve to support a president whose mission is to exterminate
them like cockroaches - competence aside By not expressing clear disgust
for the actins of alqueda, muslims in general are beginning to **** me off
as well.