Old June 21st 04, 10:31 PM
Ruud Poeze

m II schreef:

Ruud Poeze wrote:

One of the reasons for that is that people dont know how to change band.
Or in other words, they only use ONE single broadcastband.

I'm not sure what you mean by this. I think every single person of
average intelligence anywhere on this planet can figure out how to
change bands. It may have taken *me* a while, but that is the exception.

mike

--

No, you are wrong.
The vast majority really does not know how to do that.

..let the cat out to reply..

©Densa International
'Think tanks cleaned cheap'