Old June 21st 04, 11:32 PM
Stinger

Michael,

I am amazed that someone with your supposed "intellect" has not mastered the
nuances of the kill-file. Don't bother to "announce" it -- just do it,
quietly. I can assure you, that if that imbecile's juvenile nonsense was
actually bothering Steve, he'd do the same.

-- Stinger

"dxAce" wrote in message

Michael Bryant wrote:

Stop bothering folks on the NG, including Steve Lare. Please. I know you

enjoy
the misdirection that you create when you do this crap, but it's

childish and
just keeps discord going. Give it a rest. What have you accomplished by

getting
Steve upset? You're just making trouble, pure and simple. Please stop.

This same message goes out to Bill Everhart.

Shouldn't you be directing your efforts to finding a job?

Your 'family' must be running out of Cheeto's right about now.

;-)