Old June 22nd 04, 12:24 AM
dxAce

Curmudgeon wrote:

On Tue, 22 Jun 2004 09:09:32 +1000 (EST), "Radio Frequency" wrote:

all i see is steve lare steve lare steve lare, what did he do to
deserve all the negative attention?

He's a spammer/flooder. He spammed the group for months. A couple of weeks ago I and 25 close friends mail bombed his service provider with
complaints. They threatened to cut off his Internet Access if he didn't shape up. He stopped spamming the group for now but I'm just waiting until he
does it again so I can get his account terminated for good. He's bad news. Don't talk to him. Most people avoid him like the plague.

They never threatened me at all. You are a liar and a fabricator, just like Michael W. Bryant!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...