Old June 22nd 04, 05:33 PM
dxAce

Curmudgeon wrote:

On Tue, 22 Jun 2004 12:22:44 -0400, dxAce wrote:

Curmudgeon wrote:

On Tue, 22 Jun 2004 10:07:56 -0400, "bowlagooglie" wrote:

"Radio Frequency" wrote in message
news:cWV2ZXJ5.46597b05d37dcdefed32c8d5c45d1c71@10 87859372.nulluser.com...
all i see is steve lare steve lare steve lare, what did he do to
deserve all the negative attention?

WELCOME !!

This group is called rec.radio.shortwave. It's for talking about shortwave
radio kooks and the programs broadcast therupon.

Unfortunately of late, every nutcake crystal-rubbing, bunny-hugging, tree-
sitting, tofu-eating, Volvo-driving, whale-watching, New-Age,
backyard-preaching, Bible-thumping, god-bothering, bigfoot-chasing,
spoon-bending, remote-viewing, star-gazing, reverse-swearing,
reptile-****ing, carpet-munching, fudge-packing, toad-licking,
goat-sucking, Clinton-loving, flame-trolling, pamphlet-peddling,
horoscope-reading, alien abductee seems to think it's fun to post his
or her juvenile dreck into r.r.s.

Not only that, but we're also plagued by every goddam hypocritical,
brain-dead, mega-dittoing, Reagan-worshipping, Newtie-following,
Clinton-bashing, Hillary-hating, gun-hugging, miltia-joining, bunny-
bopping, forest-raping, earth-paving, river-damming, species-
exterminating, ozone-trashing, pickup-with-gun-rack-driving,
Medicare- killing, tax-avoiding, mind-controlling,
urban-legend-quoting, trickle-downing, "liberal"-hating, gay-bashing,
femiNazi-spewing, hate-spouting, Bible-quoting, Moral Mafia,
jack-booted,cross-burning, Klan-joining, Commie-baiting,
conspiracy-theorist, neo-Nazi, crypto- Fascist, radical-right-wing
ditto-head that comes down the pike.

Then, when a few of us shred these senile fathead
refugees from 14.313 and 75 Meters to bits by debunking
their favorite fantasy, they start whining like stuck hogs.
Please lurk before you make an ass of yourself, then:
If you can't stand the heat, stay the hell out of our newsgroup.

.
Well said bro.

I'm recruiting people to complain to ISERV the next time Steve Lare spams the group. My goal is 100 people all complaining at the same time. He'll
get a major SPNAKING and this time we'll get him terminated. What do you say? Are you down?

Good luck!

I can set my watch by you my little misanthropic mole. Keep jumping whenever I speak. g

Seems you jump even higher every time I speak!

| o /| _
| / o \_/ _
\ ) )) Curmudgeon _
\ | \ _