Old June 22nd 04, 05:50 PM
RHF

Curmudgeon,

If your 'reason' for "Attacking" N8KDV was to stop him from
being the Prime Spammer & Flooder of this NewsGroup ? ? ? ?

Then Curmudgeon, what have you 'become' ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Is the Cure any better, then the 'disease' ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

What are your 'contributions' to this NewsGroup; beyond this
Drama that is going on between N8KDV and you ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Curmudgeon YOU ARE 'now' Public Spammer & Flooder #1 of this NewsGroup.

Beyond that, what are your actual contributions to this NewsGroup ?

Something To Think About ~ RHF
..
..
= = = curmudg@eon (Curmudgeon) wrote in message
= = = ...

On Tue, 22 Jun 2004 09:09:32 +1000 (EST),
"Radio Frequency" wrote:

all i see is steve lare steve lare steve lare,
what did he do to deserve all the negative attention?

He's a spammer/flooder. He spammed the group for months.
A couple of weeks ago I and 25 close friends mail bombed
his service provider with complaints.

They threatened to cut off his Internet Access if he didn't
shape up. He stopped spamming the group for now but I'm just
waiting until he does it again so I can get his account
terminated for good. He's bad news. Don't talk to him.
Most people avoid him like the plague.

..