Old June 22nd 04, 06:25 PM
T. Early

wrote in message
On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 14:14:12 -0400, "T. Early"
wrote:

"David" wrote in message
.. .
One slight inaccuracy and the world came down on them. If that
doesn't speak to the fact that they are credible I don't what

would.

Well, characterizing the Hutton Report's findings as dealing with a
"slight inaccuracy" speaks volumes about credibility--yours, that

is.
Or do you think that BBC Chairmen usually resign on the basis of
"slight inaccuracies."?

The fact that what the journalist in question (Andrew Gilligan)
claimed has subsequently proved to be entirely correct seems to have
escaped your attention.

Care to elaborate? It would appear the report speaks for itself or
has that escaped your attention? Does this mean that those who
resigned in disgrace will be taking their jobs back?

"Hutton - washes whiter than ANY known powder..."

I sense a certain lack of specifics. Oh well.