Old September 9th 04, 05:17 AM
Richard Harrison

Reg wrote:
"Really Walt, the introduction of God and the royal family to your
conjugal match philosophy is a little far-fetched."

They like to be on the right side too, but sometimes even the royals are
wrong.

I went all the way to London in july to wade in the Diana Ditch. When I
arrived, it was surrounded by a wire fence posted with this notice:

"Diana, Princess of Wales Memorial Fountain -

There have been a number of slippage incidents in a section of the
Fountain.

The safety of our visitors is very important to us. As a precaution,
there will be no acess to the Fountain until a full investigation has
been completed.

We apologise for this inconvenience.

The Royal Parks."

Well written explanation. Maybe next year? My 5 year old granddaughter,
a student in Queen`s College, enjoyed the Hyde Park Lido, so the outing
was rewarding anyway.

Best regards, Richard Harrison, KB5WZI