Old June 23rd 04, 05:57 AM
Frank Dresser

"Greg" wrote in message

You don't suppose they would test rec.radio.shortwave do ya?

Greg

What, and come across somebody like this guy?

http://www.improb.com/airchives/clas..._memorial.html

By the way, those two largish boxes with a central aluminum disk on Mr.
Brannd's upper shelf are signal generators. A Precision E-400 sweep
generator, and a Precision E-200 signal generator. Those sharp right angle
corners identify them as early units, probably made before 1950. They're
just like mine. I had to redo the wrinkle paint on mine. Did it on a hot
sunny day. Came out very nice.

I got rid of my round screen TV about six years ago, though. Gotta keep up
with the times.

Frank Dresser