Old June 26th 04, 03:54 PM
Frank Dresser

"Gray Shockley" wrote in message

[snip]

Requirement for SWLs: Have conclusively proved that a
5-tube AC-DC superhet really does have a hot chassis.

[snip]

Not only survived close encounters with the Hot Chassis, but I might have
been killed several times over by fully active 5U4s. Yet I survived, thanks
to BPL.

But how? Isn't BPL a new invention, far more recent than my clumsy repair
efforts? Don't we have a temporal anomoly here? Consider that BPL will
provide reliable broadband powerline access to everybody at a very low
price. BPL will make power lines quieter. BPL saves lives. And I'm now
sure the Rules of Time present no barrier to BPL.

I now realize that BPL exists outside the world of known physics. BPL has
found a portal into the world of magical psudeoscience commonly found on
Saturday morning cartoons and Star Trek episodes.

Frank Dresser