Old June 26th 04, 07:02 PM
Nobody You Know

... to join them in listening to profit Stair tonight.

Shame on you. This calls for a rebuttal from Krazy Jewish Indian:

"It is simply wrong to denigrate the Liberty Net. So, get it straight, bucky!"

K5BLB chimes in:

"Well la dee da. Guys who listen to Profit Stair instead of the Lickacrotchee
Net are Nazi faggots".

And you have awoken K5ZU from his deep slumber:

"You people make me sick. You come in here. You don't know what you're talking
about. You think you can listen to Profit Stair. Profit Stair killed my dog
Shane. You don't have a job. You live with your momma. You're all child
molesters ... like Profit Stair!"

So get it straight! Stop denigratin'. Don't be a Nazi faggot. Don't listen to
that child molester on 5.770. Instead, tune to 3947.5 LSB tonight at 22:00
eastern time and get edjumicated on world events.

Nations are like leaves; they change color before they fall.