Old June 27th 04, 12:09 AM
Chris

On 26 Jun 2004 21:49:30 GMT, (Diverd4777) wrote:

Burned up a portable tape recorder messing with DC input;
- Never again..!

Meanwhile....
Does it still work ??
On Solar??

Ya sure does work on solar and crank. But there are times I want to
be able to connect a dc input. The zener on the power supply section
is very dark as is it's neighboring resistor. My plans are to replace
both and slowly add some dc and watch it to see if there are other
parts that have been weaken.
Chris

In article , Chris
writes:

Hello all,

I have an AM/FM Baygen Freeplay solar/crank radio. It has a DC input
jack rated at 3-12 VDC. Well the zener and a resister are smoked. I
am looking for the ratings of each so that I can replace them. A
diagram would be outstanding. But will settle for just the values.

Thanks in advance,
Chris