Old June 27th 04, 03:31 PM
Michael Bryant

From: dxAce

I'm guessing that tomorrow you'll report to work at Louisville Tech like
the good little academician you are.

I'll be calling again to see if you're still employed there as they
indicated you were.

Steve,

I have no control over Curmudgeon or Bill Everhart. I even firmly believe that
you know I have no connection to them. At least that's what you said in person.

I wish they would leave you alone, so that you might leave me alone.

If you feel that you must get involved in my personal life, do whatever you
feel you need to.

I sincerely hope that people would just treat each other with a little bit of
respect.

Peace,

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY