Old June 27th 04, 03:34 PM
dxAce

LW wrote:

ocom (Michael Bryant) wrote ...

Anyone have an idea who's the broadcaster on 17650 at 0415 UTC?

Ok Professor, let's take it to 'em.

How long did you listen to the broadcast? From your past experience
in SWL, did you give it time to arrive at a useable identification?

Gotta allow for fairness here. The professor strikes me as a good
candidate for "dxace" already. Other issues aside, he does pull in
some good catches.

Other 'issues' would indicate that he's a liar and a fabricator. He
actually called me here via landline, and posted here, stating he'd been
fired from his job.

My subsequent phone call to Louisville Tech indicated that he was stil
employed by them.

Michael W. Bryant is a known liar and fabricator.

"Iff'n he hadda hunnert foota wahr uppa good'n tall tree" he'd
probably out-do us all.

I rather doubt that, though you are free to believe what you want to
believe.