Old June 27th 04, 04:50 PM
dxAce

Michael Bryant wrote:

From: dxAce

I'm guessing that tomorrow you'll report to work at Louisville Tech like
the good little academician you are.

I'll be calling again to see if you're still employed there as they
indicated you were.

Steve,

I have no control over Curmudgeon or Bill Everhart. I even firmly believe that
you know I have no connection to them. At least that's what you said in person.

I never said that at all, and have stated the same previously. Any other assertion
by you regarding that is a fabrication.

I wish they would leave you alone, so that you might leave me alone.

So that you might lie and fabricate? Such as losing your job? Louisville Tech
indicates to me that you did not lose your job, and that any indication by you that
you did is a lie.

If you feel that you must get involved in my personal life, do whatever you
feel you need to.

You have put your personal life out here in RRS and have invited one and all to get
involved.

I sincerely hope that people would just treat each other with a little bit of
respect.

Respect starts at home. If you post BS, then you have to figure that there are
those of us who will 'fact check' the BS.