Old June 27th 04, 09:54 PM
dxAce

dxAce wrote:

LW wrote:

dxAce wrote ...

Other 'issues' would indicate that he's a liar and a fabricator.

Actually I was thinking of our political differences. We're still
hoping to rescue the professor from being a liberal democrat. Maybe
we can wise him up in time for the election. Well we can hope, can't
we.

Michael W. Bryant is a known liar and fabricator.

Well we did challenge him to contact city hall at Benton, Arkansas and
INSIST on speaking with a Mr. Dan Harmon, Esq. We were hoping that
the professor could get some first hand insights on the "Mena
incident". We regret taht he declined our challenge.

I rather doubt that, though you are free to believe what you want to
believe.

Oh I'm guessing that Professor Bryant could achieve some pretty good
catches with his existing herd of radios if he could feed 'em some
serious wire. If not a dxace, at least he could attain the status of
dx-deuce, maybe.

Bush-Cheney 04
Rumsfeld-Rice 08

Let us hope that the blind boy will break out of his trance.

Oh yeah, Vietnam Veterans against John F'ing Kerry.

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm