Old June 28th 04, 01:43 AM
Jim Douglas

Welcome to the group, and IMHO dxAce has posted much more informative
information than that
of the Mr. Bigguns? Have fund ignore the idiots!

"Emmerson Bigguns" wrote in message
On Sun, 27 Jun 2004 22:01:18 GMT,"Sean Chercover"
wrote:

I'm new here. Do members of this newsgroup prefer that newcomers de-lurk
with an introduction, or do you prefer that I de-lurk by jumping right in
and posting, willy-nilly?

Thanks,
Sean

Jump right in. Just one thing you should know about the group. We
have a village idiot called dxAce. Pay no attention to him. If you get
into a conversation with him he will end up calling you a 'tard. He's
also fond of calling people liars and fabricators. He likes to stir up
the **** and is usually in the middle of one flame war or another.
He's bad news so pay no attention to him and he won't bother with you.