Old September 10th 04, 12:27 PM
Dave

i would also expect it to be rather poor for transmitting though it might
make a decent low band receiving antenna similar to a Beverage or wave
antenna. its one of those situations where i would recommend that you 'plug
it in and try it', you might be surprised at how well it works, or you might
have trouble getting around the block.