Old June 28th 04, 03:59 AM
Patrick Turner

Are you implying that those involved in this thread are retarded?
or mentally deficient?

Yes, are you having trouble comprehending that?

I think you have a problem with basic human communication skills,
and the ability to define personal attributes in an appropriate manner.
I suspect nearly everyone here would agree.

It does not worry me in the least about whatever conclusions you have come to
over the issues I have just raised, or how you propose to remedy your
shortcomings.

But one thing seems certain, and its that you have not contributed much of
worth
which is relevant, helpful, interesting, informative or cheerful in the recent
discussions in this thread.

Patrick Turner.