Old June 28th 04, 07:48 AM
Telamon

In article ,
Patrick Turner wrote:

John Doty wrote:

Telamon wrote:

Congratulations for the continuation of one of the most retarded
threads I've yet read. Never heard of biasing a diode or being unable
to understand doing so is pretty pathetic. Electronics does not get any
simpler than this.

John understands this stuff extremely well: I've argued detector issues
with him on rec.antiques.radio+phono in the past. John obviously doesn't
believe Patrick really understands what he's advocating.

I am not a university trained electronics engineer with a sound
backgound of mathematical ability.

Yeah, what a great pronouncement for a hobbyist news group after one
hundred posts of gobble de goop.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California