Old June 28th 04, 07:49 AM
Telamon

In article ,
John Doty wrote:

Telamon wrote:

Congratulations for the continuation of one of the most retarded
threads I've yet read. Never heard of biasing a diode or being unable
to understand doing so is pretty pathetic. Electronics does not get any
simpler than this.

John understands this stuff extremely well: I've argued detector issues
with him on rec.antiques.radio+phono in the past. John obviously doesn't
believe Patrick really understands what he's advocating.

Snip

All parties involved in this thread are being extremely thick in the
head. You can read into the discussion what you want but I see a
disregard of basic concepts.

If John knows better and is stringing a Patrick along don't you think a
better medium would be email?

Such discussions are endless and worthless in my opinion but if you feel
them entertaining have at it. I'd rather read a text book with a better
chance I'm not being misled in some way.

Like I said I'll comment again when the thread hits 500 which at the
rate its going should not be a problem. By all means have fun at three
news groups expense.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California