Old June 30th 04, 01:41 AM
Al Patrick

I heard him mention the other day that he will be cutting back on
several of the stations. I think he said WWCR has already cut him back
several hours on 9475, don't know about the other frequencies. He
sometimes buys up hours that are not otherwise sold - at very reasonable
rates. I guess the station owners figure it's better to get a little
something for the time than to air some public announcement or old
program that they can pick up for free, but which pays nothing. He used
to say they knew they'd get their money from him. Some other
broadcasters are horribly poor at paying their air time bills.

================

From: Annotated WBCQ Program Guide
Anomalies and Recent Observations

Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Allan tells me that Brother Stair will be leaving WBCQ after
Wednesday, June 30, opening up a lot of airtime on all four services.
The specific blocks that will be available on July 1 a

7415 - 6AM-4PM ET daily
5105 - 6AM-4PM ET daily
5105 - 5PM-6AM ET daily (except for Sunday evenings)
9330 - 8AM-4PM ET daily
17495 - 2PM-5PM ET Monday-Friday
17495 - 8AM-6PM ET Saturday-Sunday

Also found out that the EVM Jewish Radio Network will be cutting down
to one day a week, Wednesdays from 8-9PM ET, effective immediately.

(via John Norfolk, dxldyahoogroups)