Old June 30th 04, 02:11 AM
David Eduardo

"Al Patrick" wrote in message
I heard him mention the other day that he will be cutting back on several
of the stations. I think he said WWCR has already cut him back several
hours on 9475, don't know about the other frequencies. He sometimes buys
up hours that are not otherwise sold - at very reasonable rates. I guess
the station owners figure it's better to get a little something for the
time than to air some public announcement or old program that they can pick
up for free, but which pays nothing. He used to say they knew they'd get
their money from him. Some other broadcasters are horribly poor at paying
their air time bills.

Most paid time stations demand payment well in advance of the show. This is
not a "net 30" proposition.